- Goods are sold subject to availability. We endeavour to keep our stock records accurate and up to date, but cannot guarantee items will be in stock at all times.
- You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. We will however endeavour to keep our website up to date with prices of goods.
- Please be aware that we try to replicate photographs of the goods to the truest images, but due to technical issues occasionally actual colours may look slightly different than shown on the website.
Prices and Payment
- Our advertised prices include VAT. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised but we will endeavour to keep the website up to date with pricing
- We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full.
- Payment can be made with any credit or debit card via the PayPal option, or through your own PayPal account. Payment is taken at the point of customer order, not on dispatch of goods. There is also the option to pay by Bank Transfer – please note that goods will not be sent until payment has cleared into our Bank Account.
- We charge for all deliveries unless the order is for over £25.00.
- We operate a standard 1st or 2nd Class delivery service using Royal Mail for in stock items, and items out of stock will follow via Royal Mail 1st class as soon as they become available.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – we cannot be held responsible for the rules and regulations with Royal Mail or other carriers
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, the wrong items or are damaged when you open them, you must inform our Customer Services Department within 5 days of receipt or expected delivery. Telephone 01454 414084 or email email@example.com to speak to us
- You cannot cancel an order once we have accepted it, unless this is agreed at our discretion with one of our authorised representatives. If agreed, they will give you instructions on how to send back the goods.